[Internal-cg] Preface for the combined proposal

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Jun 4 23:39:54 UTC 2015

As has been mentioned in other threads, we will likely need to write a preface for the combined proposal. While we await the names proposal, I think we can get started with figuring out what the preface should say. So I’d like people’s thoughts on two questions.

What points are important to make in the preface? Off the top of my head, I would say we need at the very least:
- High-level summary of the proposal
- High-level summary of the process used to produce the proposal — both the community processes and our process
- Our assessment of how/why the proposal meets the NTIA criteria

I’m willing to write a first draft of the preface but would like a few volunteers to form a small editing team before we bring it back to the full ICG. Who is willing to volunteer? (Jean-Jacques, can I assume you are?)

Thanks,
Alissa