[Internal-cg] Minutes of the 27 May 2015 teleconference (ICG Call 17)

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Tue Jun 2 16:59:34 UTC 2015

Hi Jennifer,

on the final page of the minutes, it states:

·       Lee wondered if the ICG can have some communication (informal or otherwise) with NTIA regarding their suggestions on the proposal, before the ICG finalizes the submission.
o   Cooper referred to the orange bar across the top of the timeline representing an on-going NTIA review of the proposal.  She stated that this has been happening to some extent as NTIA feedback was given at the ICANN Singapore meeting.
§  Adobe Connect chat: Clark agreed that the NTIA has interacted, but pointed out that the NTIA does not review incomplete proposals.
§  Adobe Connect chat: St. Amour responded that ‘the NTIA follows all this closely’ and if [the NTIA] had any serious reservations, it would be known.  Lee stated that ‘the NTIA always shows up when they think it is necessary to [comment] on the transition’.

With respect to the final Adobe Connect chat comment above, my actual comment was: "NTIA follows all this closely, and if they have serious reservations, I suspect they would become known :‐).   could you substitute this for the edited version above?

Mank thanks,

Lynn