[Internal-cg] Stitching things together

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Jun 2 15:06:41 UTC 2015

Hi Milton,

while agreeing with the points you make,
- our Preamble, Overview or Conclusion, while reflecting the input received, must add value to the process;
- this does not mean that ICG would be taking over the task of proposing content;
- in my previous email, I was not suggesting that we would not have much to do: but in the long run, the value of the outcome will be a more important consideration than the quantity of work we put in.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.