[Internal-cg] Combined IETF/RIRs proposal

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Jun 2 08:28:07 UTC 2015

I have the same concerns/questions as Manal, and support her suggestion for a consolidated version.

Conversely, presenting our ICG Plan as simply a stitching-up of 3 separate fabrics would, IMO,
- invalidate the original approach, which was to deliver a cogent plan upon which the USG could react and, hopefully, would allow it to implement the transition of oversight,
- be seen by the global Internet community as a minimalistic, over-cautious exercise, with little value added by ICG,
- in hindsight, diminish the relevance of ICG as a key element in the transition process.

Jean-Jacques.