[Internal-cg] IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) to Host Webinars in Conjunction with Call for Public Comment

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Fri Jul 31 16:27:11 UTC 2015

Dear Jari,

We have checked and vetted with ICANN (tech and otherwise) that it is ok to
do both from a technical and a policy standpoint.

Correspondingly the webinar announcement has been updated with the EN
conference ID below:
https://www.ianacg.org/iana-stewardship-transition-coordination-group-icg-to
-host-webinars-in-conjunction-with-call-for-public-comment/

The only caveat we were given was to remind people to mute their speakers if
they are both in the Adobe Connect Room and dialed into the phone bridges.

Best Regards,

Jennifer