[Internal-cg] REMINDER: Deadlines for feedback on FAQ and slide deck

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Fri Jul 31 16:19:52 UTC 2015

Dear All ..

Congratulations on the launch of the public comment period !! Thanks to Alissa, ICG secretariat and all ICG colleagues ..

Before you relax a bit :) , appreciate providing any comments you have on the FAQ by tonight, July 31 at 23:59 UTC, as suggested by Alissa in her below message ..

Awaiting your feedback ..

Kind Regards
--Manal