[Internal-cg] IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) to Host Webinars in Conjunction with Call for Public Comment

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Fri Jul 31 13:36:06 UTC 2015

Jennifer,

A small question or a request:

> A list of country dial-in numbers can be found here: http://adigo.com/icann/. Should there be no appropriate dial-in number for an interested participant, the ICG Secretariat in conjunction with ICANN will provide a dial-out service to that individual – please send dial-out requests to the ICG Secretariat at admin at icgsec.asia. Correspondingly, language service Conference ID numbers are listed below:
>
> ·        Français – Conference ID: 75929475
> ·        Español – Conference ID: 68385764
> ·        中文 – Conference ID: 825702
> ·        Pусский – Conference ID: 345720
> ·        العربية – Conference ID: 82855066
> ·        Português – Conference ID: 759752
> Participants who are interested in an English line but are unable to join by way of the Virtual Meeting Room may request a dial-out service by contacting the ICG Secretariat at admin at icgsec.asia.

I thought the above was slightly difficult to understand, or, alternatively, we’re missing something.

Do we have an english dial-in number? I’m asking because I’m likely to be one of the persons who might not have Internet at the time the call is going on, and while I understand I could ask for dial-out, it is a hassle for both of us. I’m guessing I’m not the only one.

I’d like to suggest that unless it is somehow technically difficult, we provide an dial-in number for english as well. And if we already have that… make it clear that virtual meeting room and the dial-in are both available.

Jari