[Internal-cg] Proposal - 24 hrs review

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Thu Jul 30 16:37:53 UTC 2015

On Patrik's point about a letter to NTIA, I suggest we observe the following rules:
- from ICG Chair to Assistant Secretary, kind care of the Chair of the ICANN Board
- no separate letter to ICANN (neither Board nor CEO).

By observing this procedure, we will be consistent with the agreed logic:
- the instructions came from NTIA, whose head is the Assistant Secretary;
- our letter, and the final report, are addressed to the Assistant Secretary VIA THE CHAIR OF THE ICANN BOARD;
- the Chair of the ICANN Board will no doubt forward our report, and the letter, as agreed without any modification; if the ICANN Board has remarks, it will detail them in its own letter of transmission.

Jean-Jacques.