[Internal-cg] Q&A matrix update - deadline for comments 05:00 UTC July 30 [was RE: Action 7 of today's call]

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Wed Jul 29 20:44:33 UTC 2015

Hi Russ,

Apologies for having missed your earlier edit on the answer to 2.3.

Here is the updated version v4-ALC-JC2 that incorporates your requested edit “as part of the implementation phase”.

Dropbox link to document: http://icgsec.asia/1D9Pduf

Dropbox link to folder: http://icgsec.asia/1OfxHW2

Best Regards,

Jennifer