[Internal-cg] Proposal - 24 hrs review

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Jul 29 08:46:12 UTC 2015

Attached is v7 of the proposal, reflecting the changes discussed on the call. There are three items not yet reflected:

— Changes to the IANA requests diagram flagged by Alan
— Changes to the visual summary diagram as discussed with Russ Mundy
— Text related to NTIA’s authorization role to be provided on the mailing list by Martin

I believe everything else has been captured in v7. The changes are also reflected in the executive summary and have been propagated as appropriate to the public comment web site.

We will turn around the diagram changes as soon as we can.

Deadline for any final feedback is 5:00 UTC on July 30.

Jennifer: please add this document to Dropbox.

Thanks,
Alissa