[Internal-cg] UPDATE: Q&A matrix for the operational communities' proposals v4

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Wed Jul 29 07:11:44 UTC 2015

Protocol Parameters 2.3 says: "The IAOC has taken that preference from the IETF community and put forward some draft language that it sent to ICANN.  This is currently under legal review with ICANN to see if it will be added to the SLA that will be signed in the next few weeks. (Housley)"

That has not been signed yet. I suggest that "in the next few weeks" be changed to "as part of the implementation phase"

Russ