[Internal-cg] Small comments on the proposal v6

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Wed Jul 29 04:55:57 UTC 2015

Here are a few trivial issues that I noticed in the proposal v6:

* In the doument metadata (which you get to via the File -> Properties
menu, or something similar), the document title is listed as "CRISP Team
Proposal".  It should be the same as the title on the title page, or an
abbreviation of that.

* In the diagram in paragraph 2 (Percentage of IANA requests per area in
2014), the percentage for number-related requests is wrong.  5
requests out of 5253ia about 0.1%, not 0.001%.

* On the title page, I suggest adding an author name.  The ICG would be
the author.

--apb (Alan Barrett)