[Internal-cg] Comms questions for the group

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.com
Tue Jul 28 12:48:20 UTC 2015

On Jul 28, 2015, at 12:05 AM, Alissa Cooper <alissa at cooperw.in> wrote:

> 2. What outreach are you planning to do in your community/constituency regarding the public comment period? At a minimum we’d like to encourage you all to re-tweet/re-post/forward the ICG announcements relating to the public comment launch and the webinars. If you are planning to do that or any other additional outreach, speaking events, consultations, etc., please let the rest of us know by responding to this message.

Hi Alissa, all,

I certainly will use my personal network and I can also work with the IGF secretariat to promote through their channels.  That will get broad coverage from civil society and many governments.

Best,
Lynn