[Internal-cg] Draft webinar deck and outline

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Mon Jul 27 00:17:33 UTC 2015

For slide 3, let’s rely on the term “Registry” rather than “Database” or “Info”.  Registry is commonly used, and carries the implications of structure and purpose which are missing from the alternatives.

For numbers, the label should be “Numbers Registries”, like “Protocol Parameters Registries”.

Personally I also prefer “Names Registries” or “Root Zone Registry” - but I would defer to those responsible to make the call on that.

Paul.