[Internal-cg] Draft webinar deck and outline

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Sun Jul 26 11:57:16 UTC 2015

Folks,

In response to Manal’s specific question about including slide 28 in the ICG report, I do not think that would be appropriate in it’s current form since it emphasizes oversight and accountability mechanisms but makes no references to the on-going, regular functions performed by IANA for the OCs, e.g., no customer interactions are shown on the slide.

Overall, the slide deck provides a very good illustration of the ICG & OCs activities over the last year - this is a challenging task and I appreciate the hard work that I’m sure has gone into producing them.  I do have some additional comments on the slide deck which I hope to have consolidated and written up later today.

Russ M