[Internal-cg] Combined proposal v6

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Fri Jul 24 15:00:53 UTC 2015

Hi Russ and All,

Russ' edit has now been incorporated into v6 attached and linked for your
review - Dropbox v6 link: http://icgsec.asia/1CUwcvt

Please be aware that there will be a lot of edits coming in around this
time, for clarity's sake - please go to this folder (CoordinationGroup >
Public Comment) for the latest versions of all documents - Dropbox folder
link: http://icgsec.asia/1OfxHW2.

Best Regards,

Jennifer