[Internal-cg] UPDATE: Q&A matrix for the operational communities' proposals v4

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Fri Jul 24 04:02:54 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find v4 of the matrix attached and linked - Dropbox:
http://icgsec.asia/1JBWMq6

I have highlighted entries for your attention in the Names proposal section.
Please let me know if there are edits to be made for this matrix - I note
that there is a placeholder in the ICG report for this matrix which has not
been approved for publication yet.

As always, the latest versions of all the public comment related documents
for your review is in this Dropbox folder: http://icgsec.asia/1OfxHW2

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Best Regards,

Jennifer