[Internal-cg] Latest version of the combined proposal - v5

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Fri Jul 17 03:30:49 UTC 2015

Dear All ..

Please find attached, in track changes, to my best ..
It is far from perfect but I thought to share soonest to allow time for necessary iterations ..
My understanding is that the ICG will reflect the ultimate status (i.e. not the temporary situation), accordingly I tried to highlight, in blue, parts that I believe will need to be revisited after the CCWG finalize their work ..

Apologies in advance if any of the points raised is not accurately reflected ..
Looking forward to receiving  your valuable inputs/feedback ..

Kind Regards
--Manal