[Internal-cg] Subfolder containing latest versions of public comment preparation materials

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Thu Jul 16 03:59:02 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Per Daniel's request on ICG Call 20 - please find all the latest versions of
the documents for your review and consideration in preparation for the
public comment period here: http://icgsec.asia/1OfxHW2 (Dropbox >
CoordinationGroup > Public Comment).  I will maintain the latest versions
here.

Right now this subfolder contains the following files:

- combined-proposal-v5

- public-comment-webpage-v2

- ICG-FAQ Published Version (.docx and .rtf)

Best Regards,

Jennifer