[Internal-cg] Update on meeting planning for Dublin ICANN

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Jul 15 20:32:07 UTC 2015

All,

I want to keep you updated on where we are with the planning of the Dublin meeting. Still waiting for formal confirmation.

A few things are looked into:

1. Saturday Oct 17, 13-17

This would require a meeting room, U-shaped, with support for full interpretation be set up a day earlier than originally planned.

This is to be confirmed

2. Sunday Oct 18, 09-12

This works, but not with U-shaped room and interpretation, instead the main room which is auditorium. Looking into how the furniture can be adjusted, because we do request full interpretation.

3. Thursday Oct 22 either direct before or direct after lunch.

We are coordinating with CCWG, and we will most certainly know more after the CCWG meeting in Paris next couple of days. CCWG Chairs are aware of our request and interest.

4. Friday Oct 23, 09-17

This looks ok, and we can use the GAC room.

    Patrik