[Internal-cg] Combined proposal assessment

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Wed Jul 15 15:58:52 UTC 2015

FWIW, I agree with what Russ is saying below. It is important that our implementation phases respect the overall plans from the whole set of three communities, and some care is needed even after plan approval.

(Although I’m a bit worried about the recent report that Alissa forwarded where there’s ongoing work to look at several options, including ones that would be in conflict with the CRISP plan. Not sure we need that. But I’m sure we’ll be aligned in the end.)

Jari