[Internal-cg] combined proposal assessment

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Jul 14 14:20:50 UTC 2015

Thanks Milton, these are my thoughts, too.

So we have to be clear about what it means "...that the proposal has to be a
single unified one and NTIA won't accept it otherwise..."

Wouldn't this then mean in consequence that for the contractual relationship
of the SLAs no real alternative is given rather than a subcontract with the
PTI?

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich