[Internal-cg] combined proposal assessment

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Jul 14 07:46:57 UTC 2015

All,

a few comments from my side re both Paul's and Milton's analyses:

1. IANA.org trademark handling: agree that a CWG confirmation to the
CRISP/IANAPLAN proposal should be requested

2. PTI: I understand Paul's concern re a potential delay in establishing the
PTI and the question what should then happen with the numbers related SLA.
But first it should be clear what "delay" means in this case as I don't see
a concrete delay as long as the contract with NTIA still exists.
Secondly I'm not sure whether subcontracting of the SLAs should be just an
option or mandatory. Both seem workable solutions to me; a decision should
be taken upon economic reasons.

3. accountability: agreed that all 3 OC's should (formally?) confirm the
CCWG proposal.

I'll try to participate in the call but maybe just in listening mode due to
the early hour.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich