[Internal-cg] Draft agenda for call #20, July 15

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Jul 14 02:56:48 UTC 2015

Thanks Alissa .. Like you said, it's hard to predict how long the discussion of item #1 will take  .. Let's play it by ear ..
Have we heard back from the CWG regarding the outcome of their discussions with the other two operational communities and internally, regarding the IANA trademark and domain name issue?
I think their feedback would be helpful and would guide our discussions on the mentioned agenda item ..

Kind Regards
--Manal