[Internal-cg] ICG Call 19 Action items list and decisions taken list

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sat Jul 11 13:46:35 UTC 2015

Colleagues:

As noted on the call I have posted the Sidely Documents and my legal
review on dropbox
(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jpyyxhbfmbbmr9r/AAAVqOWIXKdChQZ8708BvuhGa?dl=0).

In light of Russ's question on all the references to dependency I have
created a document excepting all the references with the corresponding
page number of the proposal.

I attach both the legal analysis and the dependencies document to this
e-mail for ease of reference.

Joe