[Internal-cg] Public comment period

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Jul 11 02:24:37 UTC 2015

Alissa,
Sorry my comment was not clear. I meant to agree with your proposal for a 40-day comment period.
I was responding to those who proposed 30 days, and agreeing with Joe that if the entire period was in August it would not be seen as credible. I don't however think we need another week in September as Joe suggested.

--MM