[Internal-cg] Public comment period

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Jul 9 22:30:12 UTC 2015

We had a preliminary discussion in Buenos Aires about the length of our public comment period and I’d like to continue that here.

Our last call of this month is on July 29. If we agree on that call that we’re ready to put the combined proposal to public comment, then we’ll be looking at a launch around July 31 (giving a day or two to prep the web site and other materials after the call). A 40-day comment period would then end on September 8. That would provide 7 working days between the end of the public comment period and our F2F meeting to analyze the public comments and coalesce them in some form for discussion at the F2F. This is very tight timing, but doable in my opinion. So I think we should make this the provisional plan, of course subject to change if we need to change it.

Thoughts?

Alissa