[Internal-cg] Thoughts on proposal assessments

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Wed Jul 8 10:55:42 UTC 2015

Thanks Alissa,

I'm fine with this approach.  I'm not sure there is a list of "still to be resolved" items, but your summary did not stir any memories of omissions in my mind.  I won't have the chance to assess before the call, but I think we should be able to prepare a list by the end of the week!

Also in my opinion, the points of reconciliation are well understood - in particular between CWG and CCWG. We did discuss this in BA and I thought we agreed to progress our work in the knowledge that we would need to link back at some stage to ensure that he CWG got what it needed and that there was coherence with the other proposals.

Best

Martin