[Internal-cg] Assessment of input from Richard Hill

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.com
Tue Jul 7 14:24:42 UTC 2015

Hi Patrik,

I would support sending such a letter to the CWG Stewardship.  Thank you for taking the initiative.

Best,
Lynn

PS. there are a few typos in the draft text below and I assume these will be cleaned up.