[Internal-cg] Individual Assessment of Names Community Proposal

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Tue Jul 7 05:18:10 UTC 2015

Folks,

Attached is my individual assessment of the Names Community Proposal.  Abbreviated summary is that the proposal cannot be considered complete since it has significant dependencies on the CCWG-Accountability providing output necessary to ensure the CWG proposal is implemented.  Additionally, I think that there is a weakness and perhaps a deficiency for Transition Implications relative the Root Zone Management activities after NTIA exits the process.

Russ M.