[Internal-cg] My Assessment of the Names Community Proposal

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Sun Jul 5 17:18:07 UTC 2015

Here is my assessment (using the individual process and proposal assessment sheet).  Here is my bottom line:

The CWG-Stewardship proposal achieved consensus, but it is not complete.  It depends on the mechanisms for the accountability of ICANN that are being developed in the CCWG-Accountability.  A complete review is not possible until this work is stable.

Russ

P.S. Jennifer, please put this document in dropbox.