[Internal-cg] Response to NTIA - final

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Fri Jul 3 15:11:14 UTC 2015

FWIW, we chairs (specifically Alissa) have been in close contact with CCWG chairs when working on development of this note. We as chairs have sent comments to each other regarding wording so that, as you say, we do reach a situation where our respective notes are in congruence.

That said, we are two separate groups, and have different charters, so two different responses are both natural and in order.

Your explicit request that congruence is required is noted.

   Patrik