[Internal-cg] "Alternatives"

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Wed Jul 1 11:50:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

In the light of Alissa's comment below, which seems to have general support, I have taken advantage of a minor revision to the Names OC pre-assessment (circulated on 24 June) to note that the proposal had been adopted by the Chartering Organisations to add a section on consideration of alternatives.

For lack of imagination, I included it in A.4. on obtaining community consensus.  I'm sure it could be included elsewhere.  I have cut-and-pasted extensively from the final proposal pp 46-8.

All amendments are highlighted in tracked-changes.

Happy to receive comments on the draft.

Martin