[Internal-cg] ICG Call: Doodle for January teleconference

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 11:15:58 UTC 2015

Patrik
The issue requiers some preparatory works.
I do not believe that in one  Call we could acheive any thing
Perhaps  there is a need to prepare a resume of the situation .
I have been recently operated ( Colum Vertbral) and just back home. I have
to remain in bed for some weeks.
If Keith Drazak, Milton Muller who permanantly followed the process ( Keith
9 and Milton who became very active during the last month or so assistme,
we three could go through the process, including ICANNBoard's comments and
strictly on a purely prfessional and neutral basis prepare that working
document of one or two pages providing an overview of the problem.
Kavouss