[Internal-cg] ICG Call: Doodle for January teleconference

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Dec 19 19:25:10 UTC 2015

On 19 Dec 2015, at 20:16, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:

> Dear Alissa and Co-chairs/ Vice Chairs
> What is the agenda?

We have no agenda yet. We are watching the CCWG process, and we are in close contact with the CCWG chairs.

Given the discussion around the Board Submission last week, we envisioned the responses from the chartering organizations and reactions from the operational communities might very well require a discussion in ICG.

We discussed whether we should wait until say a week after Dec 21 to see what the situation is, but, due to the holidays of various kinds in the world between now and early January we decided to schedule a call now, while ICG members do read email.

If we on short notice do not see the need for a call, we can cancel.

> By the way, have you envisaged to have an ICG meeting during ,before,after ICANN 55

No, we have not planned any such meeting. Neither at, nor around ICANN 55.

   Regards, Patrik