[Internal-cg] Questions from webinars

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:46:05 UTC 2015

Dear All
Two things
1 numbers and protocols decided not to make a contract with PTI and remains acting through  ICCNN
On the other hand PTI is legally and operationally separated from ICANN.
We therefore should not mixed up the case i.e . On the one hand not be part part of PTI and on the other hand exercising the sane authority and rights in monitoring IFO .
One or other.
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone