[Internal-cg] Questions from webinars

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:46:47 UTC 2015

Dear Lynn
I do not know from where you have in ferred that  "*The 3 OCs are or will
be responsible for evaluating the performance of the IFO"  *
Please read carefully The Final Proposal from CWG ,PARGRAPH 105, Bullet 3
and PARAGRAPH 106, SUB PARA. 4, in which the CSC is / will be responsible
to monitor the performance of IFO.Please also read Annex G , Charter of CSC.
We should not invent new ideas.
However,,OCs may, coomment on the performance of IFO in regard with their
area of responsibilties and bring the matter to the attention of CSC.
The text you have proposed is inconsistent with those referred to above.and
thus I am not comfortable to that and in fact object to any kind of
paraphrasing the CWG text.
Regards
Kavouss