[Internal-cg] Questions from webinars

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:29:45 UTC 2015

Dear Lynn
Tjhhank you very much for the efforts .
However, the last sentence

*" The three Operating Communities (OC’s) are responsible for evaluating
the performance of the IFO and for making whatever decisions are required
to ensure their community’s needs and expectations are met, including
choosing/changing their IANA functions operator." *
Unquote
This does not reflect the reality. Infact there are other instants (
entities ) to take that responsibilty and not three community as such.
Pls once again either take the text from the final proposal from CWG
REGARDING THE pti, IFO, CSC AND IPR OR DELETE THAT PART .
iT IS NOT APPROPRIATE TO ESTABLISH A NEW RESPSPONSIBILTY FOR 3OCs , in
particular, NUMBERS Protocol& Parameter..
Moreover, it is oputside the ICG responsibiléity to make such statement.
I have not read the rest of the doc. and may come back,should I find some
thing to clarify
Regards
Kavouss