[Internal-cg] Questions from webinars

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Thu Aug 13 19:30:28 UTC 2015

Hello Joe,

thanks for pointing out a problem posed by the wording ("weigh upon the operational functions").

I wanted to convey to ICG colleagues remarks heard over the years in various regions. Beyond the acknowledgment that the Internet was developed mainly by and in the US, expectations arose about a gradual "internationalization".

This is the context in which I mentioned an "unlikely" hypothesis, not of direct interference in operational matters, but as a consequence of possible administrative, legal or political problems, which might then have an indirect impact on operations.

By the way, I was making a comment, not proposing drafting.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.