[Internal-cg] Questions from webinars

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sat Aug 8 23:18:51 UTC 2015

Thanks .. very useful ..
I still have to go through them but I agree with Lynn, there were only a few ..

In principle, I think we should add only questions about the overall proposal (compatibility/workability) or about the ICG findings and/or role ..
I recall many questions about details of the individual proposals and don't think we should add those (maybe share them with chairs of the relevant OCs or WGs?)

Kind Regards
--Manal