[Internal-cg] Comment received on the ICG Forum

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Fri Aug 7 12:43:17 UTC 2015

Jennifer:

Apologies if this is already possible, but can folks who have posed
questions that were answered follow up in any way if they thought we
misinterpreted the question or didn't fully answer it?

Also is anyone on ICG aware of whether ICANN has ever done a clarifying
document between jurisdiction over corporate functions and that over
subject matter decisions and which impacts the IANA transition?  If so
we should cross reference that to address Jean Jacques concerns about
the ability to understand the issue; I think it may less be US vs
International residence and more legal vs. non-legal background or how
long have you dealt with this specific issue over the last few years...

Joe