[Internal-cg] Consultation Comments

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Fri Aug 7 08:29:59 UTC 2015

OK.  I'm fine with this.  We feel reasonably certain that they are aware that their voice will be considered as a lone voice and that we will have no idea what weight of knowledge their input will have behind it.  And complaints received when we announce the final version that their comments have not been taken into account will be treated as lone voices.

Which means that we will not say later, well I know that person and their voice counts for more than any of the people who have sent in comments who are essentially unknown to me (and who also didn't think to note anything about their experience or background in the area).

It will certainly make it easier to deal with any single-issue orchestrated campaigns.  I'll tear up my brand new concerned.internetuser at ntlworld.com e-mail address now!

Martin