[Internal-cg] AFRALO-AFRICANN Statement

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Thu Aug 6 17:09:00 UTC 2015

Alissa said: "I believe the statement has already been sent directly to the CWG.  Should we forward it to the CCWG and the CRISP mailing lists?"

I would support Joe's approach below, or alternatively, we could either ask the originators to send to the CCWG and CRISP lists directly, or one of the appropriately engaged ICG members for the CCWG and CRISP efforts could simply forward it to those communities reducing the risk of setting a precedence.

Best,
Lynn