[Internal-cg] Fwd: Re: AFRALO-AFRICANN Statement

Mueller, Milton L milton.mueller at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 6 16:45:34 UTC 2015

This has been my concern all along, and it is why I oppose forwarding it. There is nothing particularly special about this comment, so I am not sure why we have been discussing it so long. By forwarding it even though it has nothing actionable for ICG we seem to be endorsing it or highlighting it in a way that I consider inappropriate.