[Internal-cg] Webinar participation

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Thu Aug 6 10:44:14 UTC 2015

Hi Alissa, Patrik & Mohamed,

I was intending to join this evening's call, but have gone down with a raging sore throat and associated aches and pains.  If I feel a bit better this evening I'll try to join, but please don't count on it.  The same goes for Friday's 07.00 UTC call.

The responses on the list seem to show that we are light on people who have been following the names proposal directly, so I feel a bit guilty about this.  With luck some of the other ccNSO (in addition to Mary) and GNSO people will be there.

My sincere apologies.

Martin