[Internal-cg] Webinar participation

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Aug 6 01:51:02 UTC 2015

Thanks JJ, Daniel, Russ (and others) for being present.

In discussions between us chairs, we have decided to ask people that want questions to be asked to either ask the question, or mark the questions as such in the chat (compared to just discussion in the chat). Such questions will be read, and answers given via voice. This so that the audio stream is a complete set of Q&A. It might be transcribed, translated and what not.

Discussion in the chat, which very well might need participation from ICG members, is something else. And yes, your participation there is highly appreciated.

But, we do not want to call what is discussed there are questions and answers.

People will have the ability to tag a question in the chat as such, but that will then be brought to the audio portion of the call, as if the question have been asked.

And yes, questions asked we chairs as presenters might very well want you other ICG members to answer!

So stand by to both be active in the chat AND to answer questions that we pass on to you!

   Patrik