[Internal-cg] AFRALO-AFRICANN Statement

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Aug 4 09:33:40 UTC 2015

I agree, this can be forwarded.

This AFRALO-AFRICANN declaration is in French, and its authors may want to consider having it translated into English and other UN working languages, in order to command wider attention. I will write privately (not on behalf of ICG) to Aziz Halili and Silvia Vivanco to ask if that is under way and, if not, to suggest it.

Jean-Jacques.