[Internal-cg] Appreciation

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Aug 1 05:21:59 UTC 2015

Alissa, first of all thanks for your dedication to the task, and that you have delivered to such a high quality and degree.

I have lost count of the number of days when we are on call, or chatting, in my mornings until you have finally said "I must get some sleep". I have taken over and try to keep things under control, and then too few hours later I hear "Good morning" again from you.

Are you sure you are only one person? ;-)

And, as you write below, all of this with Jennifer _always_ available.

That said, one can push like this a few times, and each time during a short period of time. Now we have 40 days of relaxation (well...) before we get I think another push. Luckily we will have the f2f meeting which will make things easier to get things together.

Thanks also to Mohamed for your dedication and specifically working so hard on the communication strategy.

Finally: Thanks to all of you ICG members, and specifically to the ones that like Alissa pushed and delivered change requests, read documents and read the same documents again and again to hammer out everything from errors to spelling mistakes and colors on images.

THANKS!

   Patrik