[Internal-cg] Doodle Poll for ICG Call - 8 July 2015

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Mon Apr 27 20:40:06 UTC 2015

All,

As you can see a few time slots are much worse than others for interpretation. I was asked by the secretariat if those times should be excluded from the doodle poll. I requested all(!) time slots to still be there so that people independently from the availability of interpretation responded to the poll.

*If* we find that the time when we do not have complete availability for interpretation but a very high availability of ICG members, then we will come back with a question on how to handle the situation as we have two conflicting goals.

So please do respond to the doodle according to YOUR availability.

Best, Patrik