[Internal-cg] CWG proposal preassessment

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben wuknoben at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:14:28 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Thanks for all comments with regards to the CWG proposal preassessment
which I was suggesting.
Maybe I didn’t clearly express my view about. I fully agree that with a
“preassessment” during the ongoing public comment period no formal
assessment should be anticipated and it shouldn’t be used as a public
comment from the ICG. As Milton pointed out - and many of you joined this
view – this public comment is the forum for the community to react as
individuals, constituencies, groups, whatever... And after this the CWG
shall come up with the final proposal to be sent to the chartering SGs and
then to the ICG.

The ICG internal discussion and evaluation along the criteria we’ve set in
the process and proposal assessment sheet could help for better
understanding and lead to questions which we could forward to the CWG (not
to the public comment list). Main goal is to make reasonable use of the
time available.

I’ll try to spend some time this week for starting this effort.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich